Make Free Cache is a platform whose task is to unite entrepreneurs and aspiring businessmen and give them information that can make their existing business shut down or give motivation and knowledge to start it.
Why is this blog worth reading?
If you’ve ever asked yourself the question:
- Is saving money worth it?
- Is it better to count on me or to live to see a decent retirement?
- How do I save money?
- What is costing me the most?
- How do I get out of a difficult financial situation?
- How do I plan a household budget and periodically increase spending?
- What can I change about how I spend my money so that I don’t compromise my quality of life and at the same time reduce my expenses?
- How much does electricity, water, car, and other fixed payments cost?
- How do I make the biggest purchases of my life (apartment, car) without overpaying?
- Where do you get extra money besides your regular job?
- How do you invest your financial surpluses wisely?
then this blog is for you. It means realizing that your “financial management” could produce better results.
I know from autopsies that nothing is as compelling as real numbers. That’s why for years I’ve been sharing the real costs of living for a family of four (I don’t do that anymore, but you can still find those blog posts). I show the real numbers here, both in the little things and the big things. I started with the little ones:
- Which is more profitable – boiling water in the kettle or on the stove?
- How much does it cost to take a bath versus a shower?
- Is it economical to replace halogen bulbs with LED bulbs?
- How much does it cost to have a dishwasher, a refrigerator, water dripping from the faucet… etc.
- But I had ambitions to go further. You will also find:
You will find:
- Recipes and ways to increase your earnings.
- Tips on how to monetize your knowledge.
- Numerous interviews with people who inspire in different ways and/or do extraordinary things.
- Specific and fact-based tips on how you can skillfully invest your savings.
I want to convince you that it pays to count your money so that you can spend it wisely and have enough for everything in life.
For any tips, please Contact us